Sunday, September 19, 2010

this is it...

Week 3:

So I finally passed training! yay! no more stressing out about getting grilled, no more getting grilled, and no more crappy hotel room!
I mean, I loved my roommates, but it did suck living out of a suitcase.

I am now in Suwon (YeongTong). I will be teaching 3 different classes on mondays through fridays.
It sucks because I was trained to teach 2 specific classes, but now I have to teach 3 classes in which 2 I wasn't trained for. yikes.

Yes, I am scared. What if they don't like me? What if I'm a bad teacher? ugh...

Anyways, I will post pictures up of my new apartment soon. I finally finished unpacking and did my first load of laundry. I also just finished watching a whole season of Glee, which means I am behind on prepping for my first class!

Oh and I miss my dog so much, I might just get me a puppy. just sayin..

No comments:

Post a Comment