Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Korea: Round 2

It's been a while since I've been on my "blog-game."
Honestly, I got sidetracked once I started making friends. Korea, the first time around, was a roller coaster of emotions. I think it all had to do with adjusting. I was pretty sure that this would be the end of me teaching in Korea...but I was wrong.

After finishing one year with my first school, I was sure excited to start another with a different school. Don't get me wrong. The students at my first school were wonderful. If anything, we bonded so well that I got a little bit emotional on my last day. However, new changes=new feelings. I definitely appreciate my new school and am really excited to be working here for the next year :)

Now that I am more grown-up and ready to face responsibilities, I decided to get back to blogging. No more drinking and going out every night. No more eating out every night. Basically, more saving money and more venturing out to my surroundings in the motherland!

My posts will consist of great money saving deals as well as my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment