Monday, December 19, 2011

rewind

I figured I should post some pictures of Korea: Round 1 before I move on with the next.. enjoy :)

Nami Island: You can sub it all the way there. I would say it takes just under 2hrs.
If you're looking to have an adventure with your friends or a mate, Nami is the perfect place. Once you're on the island, you will find many stores that sell all kinds of treasures. We even found an Italian restaurant with an Italian chef cooking our food!
I would also suggest going there earlier and renting bikes to venture around the island. There are many tree lined pathways- very picturesque/romantic place.
I should also mention that the fee for the transportation/entrance for this island is only 40,000W. This includes zip-lining to the island and boat ride back, as well as spending as much time as you want on the island.




Left:
The mountainous looking place over yonder is the island from the mainland. It's an island surrounded by the Han River.





Right:
These are my friends. Right behind us is the zipline, which is one of two ways to get to this island. The other is a boat, much better suited for those who are scared of heights.

Left:
There is an ostrich farm on this island, which is pretty random. I've never seen one so close to me in real life.

1 comment:

  1. this was an excellent weekend. lots of laughs.

    ReplyDelete